Cheers to April! Is it finally spring-like where you live? Or are you in a place like us, that’s pretty mild year-round? I hope the weather is being fair to you, no matter where you live! Here is what I’ve got planned for April:
- Start the blogging e-course through decor8blog.com.
- Work on creating a photography portfolio.
- Strong Man Beer Fest April 19th with my sister and bro-in-law. OMGeeee!
- Couple birthday parties (story of our life-there’s always a birthday party going on around here!).
- Work on the goals I rambled on about in this post.
- Fertilize and tend to the garden (oh, guys, it’s getting so awesome!)
- Work on some projects I have half-done.
I think that’s the gist of it! What’s going on with you? Anything new and exciting? Do share!
PS. Here’s a little deja-vu! Check out these posts from last April 🙂