Hey guys! Second week of 2017! You made it – good for you, you stud! How’s 2017 going? Inspired? Thoughtful? Meaningful? Just another week and excited to make it? Whatever you’re angle, I’m glad you’re here!
So to wrap up our 2016 review, I’m sharing the top ten posts of the last year ’round these parts. I’m a little surprised – but also super inspired – to find that the most popular posts consisted of lists, photography and our new kitchen. Surprised because I didn’t realize y’all loved lists as much as I do, and inspired because Painted Posies Photography is my biggest goal in 2017. Plus, now I know what you’re into and I can’t wait to share more of it!
Without any more fuss, here we go.
Top Ten Posts of 2016
9) Transitional Kitchen After Our gorgeous new kitchen (if I do say so myself). One of my favorite events this year for sure!
8) My About Page I imagine that there were a lot of new visitors to my site this year. Besides. Thinking of all the creepers out there gawking at me feels weird. Either way, I’m encouraged to share more of myself here, and that can’t be bad, right?
7) Surviving a Remodel: Kitchen Renovation Meal Plan So now I wanna know – did anyone try these recipes??? I hope you LOVED them!
6) Double Date Night: Modern Round Review We had so much fun at Modern Round! We even bought a gift certificate as a thank you for another set of friends! Have you checked it out, yet? What’d you think?
5) Photography Investment Page I think people want some photos! Side Hustlers Unite!
4) Just a Quickie: Kitchen Renovation Before and After Oy, this “before” picture. Did I mention how happy we are with our kitchen renovation?
3) Welcome to Painted Posies Photography So much attention on my photography business this year inspires me to get my ass in gear! Did I mention it’s my #1 priority for 2017? Be prepared to watch it grow!
2) Down the Rabbit Hole: Week Three I think these posts are more popular than I give them credit for. I should probably do more of them?
You guys, you inspire me so! I am tentatively excited about sharing more and more here this year.
I already bared my heart in the first post of 2017, and the feedback I’ve received encourages me for the year to come. Discovering what you love on the blog ignites me to do more posts that are right up your alley, and I love that you’re into my photography business as much as I intend to be this year 🙂
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sticking with me through the last year. Painted Posies is more than just the top ten posts of 2016, and I hope you’ll dig in and discover every bit of it. Tell me what you like, tell me what you want to see more of, tell me what your favorites were. I’m SO excited to share this year with you!